Sunday 15 December 2013

Sealed by Jesus

I have been sealed.
I walk about with His seal upon me.
The day I surrendered to Him, to Jesus Christ
He placed His seal upon me.
Before I was baptised I had no seal.
I had desires for Him, but no seal.
I could go and come, come and go
Away from Him, but always back to Him.
And then I was baptised.
Died into the water.
Raised into Him.
And He sealed the deal.
He placed His seal upon me.
A seal -
A seal of His authority upon me.
I am sealed as His.
I cannot lay claim to anything of me.
I cannot lay claim to anything of mine.
It is all His.
I am His.
I do not need to wear a cross to show that I am His.
If the eye could see, it would say -
Ah, I see you belong to Him.
Oh Christian, you are sealed.  Not marked.

I am His.
And everything I am is His.
The moment I was baptised.

Oh how I must earnestly pray for others.
Logos, Labels, Marks and Tattoos.
Oh people.  He Seals you.
All these other things you do yourself.
And they mean nothing.
Repent.  Turn around.
And be sealed by Him.







No comments:

Post a Comment