Monday 16 December 2013

chosen. sealed. created.

yesterday i pondered His seal upon me.
last night i found this scripture.


CHOSEN:

He chose us in Him before the creation of the world Ephesians 1:4

SEALED:

Having believed, you were marked in Him with a seal Ephesians 1:13

CREATED:

For we are God's workmanship, created in Jesus Christ Ephesians 2:10


and Ephesians 2:10 continues

...to do good works
which God prepared in advance for us to do

which brings to mind
that night, that i cried before the Lord
for my son
and the inkling in my spirit
that God had prepared
this for me to do -
though, i didn't word it that way

see, i was created by Him
chosen by Him
sealed by Him
for Him

and i have heard that said so many times before -
created by Him for Him
but i didn't really relate that to me personally
until yesterday
when i spent the sabbath with Him.




No comments:

Post a Comment