Thursday 1 September 2011

some times His service will bid me go.


some times His service will bid me do. 


some times His service will bid me to be silent.


some times His service will bid me to overlook the insignificant things which i proudly lay my eyes upon.


some times His service will bid me to announce what must be said.


some times His service will surprise me days, months or years later.


some times His service is hidden from my eyes so i will learn to trust Him.


some times His service is unbearable and many will leave my side.


some times His service disturbs my comfort so distressingly that i will have to call upon Him every step of the way.


some times His service will distress and hurt those i love.


some times His service will shake tremble and shatter every foundation i stand on.


some times His service will lead me to shed tears for the broken heart in others of which i have no knowledge but for the deep pressing upon my heart.


some times His service will call me away from all i do to serve Him.


to be of service to Him.





No comments:

Post a Comment