Saturday 2 June 2012

amazing truth

amazing truth -

http://www.godvine.com/Why-This-Man-Hates-Religion-But-Loves-Jesus-1025.html



James 1:27
'What God the Father considers to be pure and genuine religion is this:

to take care of orphans and widows in their suffering



and



to keep oneself from being corrupted by the world".








footnote: I published this post 2\6\2012 at 9:46am.  The Lord confirmed this for me that
night as I sat enjoying the experience of Watoto at Bethlehem Baptist Church - when this exact scripture appeared on screen as the children gave testimony of Jesus Love for them.  I would have missed this if it hadn't been for my son inviting me to go with him and his wife.  I had decided that I did not have enough petrol to go this night as well as attend the Sunday service but when Kyle rang and invited me to go with him, I knew it was God's call.  
His Word is Life and His Word is Power.
His Word will not return to Him void.

'So also will be the word that I speak -
it will not fail to do what I plan for it;
it will do everything I send it to do'
(Isaiah 55:11)

I believe when I declare His name - He declares mine
and He will be glorified.


No comments:

Post a Comment