Monday 29 August 2011

i am the Lord's servant

i am His servant...


my personal agenda must surrender to His
my heart must be His heart
my role must be to serve people -
                          anyone, anytime, anywhere, He directs


He came to serve and when He left, He asked me to accept Him as my saviour
                     and then, to follow...
           (follow...His example)


i have searched for words from Him that allow me to find my comfort 
i am left wanting
He has asked me to serve... to lose my life... to serve Him
and i see Him in my past... using me... to show His love to those who doubt Him
to those who are unsure... to those who have been abandoned by others... to those who believe they do not need Him... to those who need comfort... to those who do not understand
how deeply and personally my Saviour loves them... 
He has used me... because i have said yes... i will go


yes my Lord
i am your servant...
send me
i will go

No comments:

Post a Comment